RENO LOVE DAY 2022
Where we don’t come to church, but go out and BE the church | August 28th, 2022
MORNING SERVICES are CANCELLED so we can work at the locations together. Then we’ll regather at 6pm for our first ever Reno Love Worship Night!
Choose one of these two ways to show up for Reno Love Day on August 28th:
1. Check out the locations and head straight there between 8 & 10am!
2. Check-in at Grace for an assignment.
SUNDAY MORNING DETAILS
There are two ways to show up for Reno Love Day on August 28th:
- Check out the locations and head straight there between 8 & 10am!
- Check-in at Grace for an assignment.
Plan to work for at least two hours.
When you get to your location, look for a leader with a Reno Love Hat that looks like this!
Trash bags will be provided. Bring your favorite tools and gardening gloves but make sure to keep track of them!
Kids can help! Bring age appropriate tools for them and remember to watch them closely!
Bring a hat, sunscreen, water, and snacks for your family!
If you have physical limitations, please come! We will find the right place for you
Be sure to wear your Reno Love Shirt! They’re $10. We’ll have some at Grace. (If money’s a problem, just say ’show me the love’ and we’ll give you one!)
NORTHWEST RENO LOCATIONS
Look for people in red Reno Love shirts and let’s love our city like Jesus!
- Billinghurst Middle School
- Clayton Middle School
- Elmcrest Elementary School
- Hunter Lake Elementary School
- McQueen High School
- Rollan Melton Elementary School
- Mamie Towles Elementary School
- Grace Warner Elementary School
- Westergard Elementary School
- Sarah Winnemucca Elementary School
- Reno High School
- Swope Middle School
- Roy Gomm Elementary School
- Peavine Elementary School
- Canyon Creek Park
- Hilltop Park
- Las Brisas Park
- Northgate Park
- Northwest Park
- Rainbow Ridge Park
- Terrace Sports Complex
- Valleywood Park
We’ll serve in the morning and worship together at Worship Night on August 28th at 6pm! Morning services are cancelled for Reno Love Day, but we’ll gather that night (after a shower and rest!) to let God fill us up through worship and celebration!